Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rainy day in Vancouver

I was a little disappointed today.  It was raining when we got up and rained all day.  So much for our last day of biking.  :-(

 We did get to go to a rather fancy (read over-priced) restaurant - part of the WagJag deal.  We were seated in a loft area, looking down on this central part of the restaurant, and it was quite entertaining to watch the sushi makers, oyster shuckers, etc.

My meal involved tiger prawns, and one of them came pretty much intact - eyes and all!

Kerry is somewhere over the Atlantic as I do this, and tonight we watched the video of "Courageous" with Jeff, along with a trip to the DQ.  :-)


Just a few pics from yesterday, since I didn't take too many today.
Jeff gave us some good news tonight - there's a police auction in Vancouver on Saturday!  Yay!  I think we'll go!

No comments:

Post a Comment