Monday, August 11, 2014

Boat Trip 2014 - Aug. 11

Had a great day today with some really good friends from years gone by.  Dave and Anita Mahy picked us up in Burleigh to drive us all to Bob and Eileen Goudie's summer home near Bancroft.  The day was perfect, and we did a lot of catching up.


And here is where Dawg Daze spent the day awaiting our return.
Having a visit with Ruthie, Bob and Eileen's daughter who was there with her husband for awhile.  So nice to see her!



Having a lovely lunch together outside on the patio, with a gorgeous breeze off Paudash Lake. 

This is The Archer cottage, though you can't see it too well.  They are Goudie's nearest neighbour on one side.


    The girls enjoyed some time by the water, and then IN the water.  Anita put me through my paces.  I TOLD her my idea of swimming is floating around on a noodle....





I seem to be seeing a lot of these lately.  I believe they are called tiger lilies, though I always thought tigers had stripes, not spots.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment