Monday, February 17, 2014

Another bike ride in Celebration - Feb. 17/14

What a beautiful day it has been here again today - in the 70's and sunny.  I love it!  We had another bike ride and picnic in Celebration.
This little guy was right by the picnic table where we had our lunch.  I'm not sure why they poof out their throats like this - maybe when they feel threatened. 
What beautiful birds - very elusive for pictures.  The camera usually focuses on the branch in front. 
Got lucky again - I think this is the Mama. 
Mr. and Mrs. cardinal.  
Wood stork - I love watching how they use one foot to scuffle around in the mud, then grab whatever they stir up. 
One of the hawks that we see fairly regularly in the park - I think he had a mouse or something in his talon. 
I couldn't quite make out where this fellow's tail was - it's usually right out behind them. 
This ice cream place is new this year, and is altogether too handy when we are biking home from Celebration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment