Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Biking in Celebration - again!

Had another great day of biking in Celebration.  It is a bit cloudy today, but some sun, and nice and warm.  Lovin' it!  And no falls off the bike today!  Woohoo!
I'm thinking this is why the young Ibis are coloured as they are - MUCH harder to see! 
Not sure what was the problem with this Louisiana (Multi-coloured) Heron! 
I love the Little Blue Herons - is he blue or what?  And he has a black tip on his beak. 
I think this guy was looking for a hand-out.  Just before this, we watched a woman leaving peanut in the shell on the posts. 
Picnic lunch by a small lake in Celebration. 
You don't have to take your "pooch" to the groomer in Celebration - they come to you! 
Don't know what kind of snake this is - some kind of a water snake I guess.  No snake is a good snake in my mind! 
This little guy was right by the path - he was only about 3 feet long.  I wanted to reach out and take that hunk of weeds off him, but was afraid I might lose a hand.  Doesn't he look happy? 
This is one of the boardwalks where we have seen wild boars, wild turkeys, and deer.  Today, Paul saw a deer, but he high-tailed it (or should I say white-tailed it) before I had a chance to see him or take a picture. 
This is one of the hawks that we see regularly.  Love it! 
Great Blue Heron - such a beautiful bird! 
 
 
Paul says we are going to bring the black horse home on the roof of the van for our front yard.  Arabian Nights is no more.  So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment