Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Biking again

We had another gorgeous day in Central Florida, so we went biking again.  This time we picked up a Celebration map, and found a new trail that we hadn't tried before.  It's nice, but short compared to our usual one.  So we returned to the usual trek and continued.

There are more and more of these lovely waterside flowers that I love........

Muscovy ducks

........plus some new yellow ones as well.

These gorgeous flowers grow on trees.

This lucky heron found a frog for his lunch - I don't suppose the frog was all that thrilled!

I wasn't close enough to hear him, but I think this guy was singing.

We haven't managed to get close enough to the 2 hawks in this area to get a really good picture - I'm still hoping!

A new water flower has begun to show up.

And so on to our favorite picnic table for lunch.             

No comments:

Post a Comment