Monday, February 6, 2012

We went biking again today, this time on the lovely bike paths alongside the 192, because we had a bit of shopping and returning to do.  All went well until we were passing a lift vehicle which was parked in the middle of the sidewalk.  I thought there was room to pass it, but my basket on the side of the bike caught on the big tire of the machine, and for some reason, my feet would NOT come off the pedals and I just fell sideways onto the grass.  Fortunately it had rained a LOT last night, and the ground was soft, so nothing major - just dirty clothes and a few pulled muscles, which I am really starting to feel now!  OK, so I'm a clutz!  Paul says I'm an accident looking for a place to happen!  :-)
Fruit growing on tree

Yummy piece of fruit

Fruit after one bite

Seeds in the fruit

Enjoying our lunch

A little friend joined us for lunch!

Big truck at the Fun Spot - an amusement park next to Old Town

We discovered some of that fruit that I told you about in an earlier blog, and some of it was ripe - m-m-m, is it good!  I took a few pics to show you what it's like.  But I can't describe how sweet and juicy it is!


It has been a hot day, and a swim in the fairly cold pool felt awfully good after - I think I heard a sizzle when I jumped in!

No comments:

Post a Comment