Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday in Kissimmee

I woke up fairly early this morning, looked out the patio door at the back and was delighted to see 3 deer grazing on the other side of the pond.  Unfortunately, it was a little too dark to get a decent picture, but I'll post the best I have.  After breakfast in the common room - yes, this is the only resort I know of that gives us breakfast every day! - we went to church at the Celebration Community Church, a new one to us.  The CCC  was kind of similar to the CAC in many ways, and we enjoyed the service.  After church we went to Logan's Roadhouse (the one where you eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor), where they were offering 2 for 1 meals on Super Bowl Sunday.  M-m-m-m, was it good!

You can see how done in I was after that big meal!  Here I am, enjoying the rainy Sunday that they were forecasting........
........and here is Paul doing what we rarely do - relaxing by the pool.  We even went swimming, though the water was plenty cold!



I have no idea why these little creatures do this sometimes.  It just shoots out this colourful balloon, then sucks it back in - very entertaining!

And yes, now we know that there IS a resident alligator in the pond behind us, just like the sign says.  We haven't seen a snake yet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment