Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fun with friends

 Today we joined with Jo and Eric Carleton for a day in Celebration.  We just had 2 bikes, so we took turns.  Jo and I went for a ride, then we enjoyed a picnic lunch, then Paul and Eric went for a ride.
Jo and I were fortunate to see 2 hawks, one in each of 2 trees, calling to each other.

 Some birds across a pond from us.
An alligator was enjoying the sunshine as much as we were!


hawk number 2

This little racoon was washing his lunch.

Jo and I relaxed by the lake in rocking chairs while Eric and Paul were riding.

This heron flew in to entertain us as we rocked.

I have no idea who these people are, I just loved the picture!

Ice cream before we said goodbye.

This little guy entertained us as we ate out ice cream.


Tonight there was a pig roast at our resort, to which we were invited - we just had to bring a "covered dish" and sign up.  We decided to go.  Oh my, the HUGE amount of food!  And lots of people!  After dinner there was a time of kareoke, which was fun as well.








These are some new friends from Illinois that we had dinner with.

Another good day - and it has warmed up again - YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment